This image is for personal use only. To publish or display it, contact the State Library of Western Australia.
Photographs were captioned "Opening of new R.C. High School 1894 and 1895", however the images have been identified as Ladies' College which opened in 1896. It later became Our Lady's College. In 1967 it amalgamated with St. Joseph's School to become Mercedes College. (Out of these Stones, p. 103)